Project Scheduling Services (P6 v 16.2)
To help you finish your projects on time and within your projected budget, QES has the knowledge to create project schedules, track status, update schedules, and deliver standard and customised reports.
We finish your schedules’ analysis and design to make sure they are vertically and horizontally integrated, resulting in authentic Integrated Master Schedules. You learn the knowledge required to manage your projects well and proactively reduce risks.
Our scheduling specialists for construction have extensive expertise working on challenging projects and are familiar with the many requirements imposed for what a P6 schedule must include.
QES are uniquely prepared to assist companies who require highly qualified Primavera P6 professionals to increase the size of their project teams. Primavera P6 applications have long been effectively used by our team of consultants in situations like real-world construction projects. They have received Primavera certification, and in certain cases, they have held direct employment with Primavera.
If your team needs to employ Primavera P6 schedules, our team of skilled scheduling contractors is here to help you obtain contracts with government, military, and utility companies as well as any other partners.
For a project to be successfully completed, a strong project team is essential. You will have immediate access to technical and application specialists for Primavera P6 when you add QES consultants to your project team.
- Provide Project scheduling service to the client.
- Develops fully resource loaded & cost loaded schedule. Make earned value analysis & S-curve to support the project.
- Review & make report on Critical Path of the Project to ensure timely completion of critical activities of the project.
- Work with the project team to build, manage and execute the project schedule and project financials information as related to the schedule. Assist in providing long term and short-term tracking, analysis and forecasts
- Create weekly/monthly status reports as per client request. Periodic travel to jobsites